Sunday, September 16, 2012

Here we go!

Let's be honest.  The thought of writing in a journal sounds awful to me.  I have always hated writing. That is probably why I have the worst penmanship in the world.  I was never one of those girls who would practice to make their handwriting look cute and trendy.  NOT worth the hand cramping.  So with that I am going to stick to writing as least as possible, spare the world of my dude penmanship, and NOT WRITE IN A JOURNAL.  

That leaves me feeling guilty.

Since the birth of my sweetbabyangel Navi I have been feeling like the worst mother ever because the only documentation I have of her is the bazillion pictures I have taken on my iphone... not even a real camera.    So I am going to do it.  I am going to blog so my children will not hate me when they are older and want to know the "deets"  that I can't remember.  I can handle the typing and uploading, especially if it gets me out of writing.  

DOOON'T fret.  This will not strictly be a baby blog, although I would totally be fine with it.  I will for sure be addressing things that I love, find interesting, and are on my mind.  So stay tuned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment