Saturday, September 29, 2012

Splish Splash

Last week Navi and I were soooo lucky to go to Lake Powell with Andrew's family.  Unfortunately, my sweetie man could not because he had school and studying to do.... maybe next time?  Anyway, we had a blast.  I had never been before and it was BEAUTIFUL.  I think it is probably what Mars looks like, well if it had water on it anyways.  We had a great time going out on the boat, eating, and going down the slide.  

Navi was such a good little fishy... she had so much fun with her cousins and even dipped her toesies in the water.  Being a single parent on a trip was a little more difficult then what I had imagined.  It is hard not to be able to pass the little nugget off when I needed a break.  My fam was great to step in and help when I needed it.... I just didn't want to take advantage :)  

It was a perfect little getaway and a fun time to spend with the family!  I cannot wait to go back and soak in some more sun!


 Navi and Grammy


 Stripling Warriors... The Battle


 Baby Warrior


 I was actually terrified to go down the first time


 Dancing with Grammy


Mt little Strawberry Shortcake... I made her a friendship bracelet  

No comments:

Post a Comment